What We've Been Up To
Our local PCSO, Jeff, came to talk to us about staying safe online.
We learnt that:
- it's not ok to share your passwords
- we should check that apps are age appropriate
- we should make sure that we make strong passwords with letters and numbers - at least 8 characters long
- don't share your pictures
- if someone is bullying you, block them and tell an adult. Use the report button if there is one.
Despite rain and gridlocked motorways, Year 3 had a fantastic time at Chester Zoo. Some of our favourite animals were the orang-utans, jaguars and snakes. We are very proud of the way the children behaved in less than ideal conditions. Thank you to our parents for your patience when waiting to collect.