Follow us at: @HollingwoodBdfd
- If parents would like to ask any questions or speak to someone in school, please could you telephone or email in the first instance to make an appointment. If you still need to come into the office please wear a face covering.
DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE!!
Resources to support your child’s learning at home will be published on their class or year group blog on Purple Mash. To access this:
- Follow this link: https://www.purplemash.com/sch/hollingwood-bd7
- Enter your child’s username and password. Class teachers will have supplied you with these.
- At the top of the screen click on the Sharing icon.
- Go to Shared Blogs where your class blog should be visible.
- If there are any problems or you need your username and password please contact email@example.com
Some phones will recommend that you access Purple Mash via a tablet or PC but there should also be a Continue to Website link.
What We've Been Up To...
We are in the top 10% of schools nationally for progress in Writing!
Welcome to our website and to our school
Our website is here for a number of different audiences - our families, our children, our local community and any prospective parents.
You should find everything you need to know about our school on this site. If however you have any questions or would like to visit our school please do not hesitate to get in touch. If you need a copy of any of our policies we can provide paper copies on request.
Our Ethos and Values
We pride ourselves on being a welcoming and inclusive school that works hard to meet the needs of all our children. It is our aim for all children to be independent learners, demonstrating resilience and an abiding respect for others. We aim to instil a lifelong love for learning through a broad and balanced curriculum, creating a strong grounding for future success. We promote an ethos of respect and empathy where diversity is valued and celebrated in preparation for taking their place as responsible citizens in modern Britain.
Hollingwood Primary School is a member of Pennine Academies Yorkshire
Registered address: c/o Hollingwood Primary School, Hollingwood Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4BE
A charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (Company number: 10975521)